A 6-Hour Information-Rich Education Course
Get on the right track to achieving financial success.
Unfortunately, most people will spend more time planning their vacations than planning for their financial futures. This can be a recipe for disaster.
During this comprehensive retirement planning course, you’ll learn how to:
- Avoid the 10 biggest retirement planning mistakes.
- Determine how much money you’ll need to retire.
- Implement strategies to ensure your money lasts.
- Diversify your investments to seek maximum return potential.
- Minimize volatility in your investment strategy.
- Use 401(k)s and IRAs to reduce your current income taxes and save for retirement.
- Mitigate the increasing costs of healthcare and long-term care.
- Customize your estate plan according to your wishes.
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you.
- Use new tax laws to your advantage.
- Get the most out of your social security benefits.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Course Time and Location:
Preston Ridge Community Center
3655 Preston Ridge Road Suite 100
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Thursday, September 16th and 23rd ( 6:30pm – 9:00pm )
Both in-person and virtual attendance options are offered for this class.
Attendees enjoy an information-rich, interactive presentation where participation and questions are encouraged but not required. Unlike financial seminars that focus on a specific topic, this comprehensive course helps you to see the “big picture”. We spend time examining the many aspects of personal finance and how to pull together multiple strategies to create an integrated retirement plan.
Ready to get on the right side of retirement?
What's Included with this Course
- Comprehensive Education: You’ll be instructed on retirement planning strategies for 6 total hours (split over 2 evenings). We’ll start off by covering the basics before moving into advanced strategies for maximizing your wealth.
- Workbook: The colorful 222 page workbook contains the content covered in class along with practical exercises and examples to help you learn and remember everything covered in the class.
- Optional Planning Consulation: You are entitled to an optional one-on-one consultation with your instructor. This is your opportunity to ask specific personal questions regarding your financial future and goals. Plus, your consultation includes is a complimentary 30-page in-depth analysis outlining your current financial strengths and weaknesses.
More About Your Instructor
There’s nothing Strategic Wealth Partners CEO Mark Tepper loves more in this world than winning. What constitutes a win for Mark? Successfully developing financial strategies for clients that get results. Since founding SWP in 2008, Mark put his competitive nature and years of experience to work putting points on the board for clients looking for sophisticated and comprehensive wealth management solutions. Mark works with a broad spectrum of high net worth individuals, from business owners to professional athletes, and crafts strategies tailored to their specific goals.
As much as Mark loves winning, he also enjoys educating others on how they can take charge of their financial futures. Mark is an especially effective communicator whose expertise is sought by cable news networks and both national and local publications. You might recognize him from his frequent appearances on CNBC and Fox Business as a financial contributor sharing insights gleaned from his over 20 years in finance. Along with his eBook Tilting the Odds, Mark has also authored two Amazon bestsellers, Walk Away Wealthy – The Entrepreneur’s Exit-Planning Playbook, and Exceptional Wealth. Additionally, Mark’s an NFLPA Registered Player Financial Advisor.
Under Mark’s leadership, SWP has been named to the annual Inc. magazine “Inc. 5000” list for four consecutive years. In 2015, Mark was selected by Crain’s Cleveland Business for their annual “Forty Under 40” list. Mark’s philanthropic endeavors include volunteering as a Board Member for Make-A-Wish as well as active support of The Innocence Project.
Mark earned his BSBA in finance from John Carroll University and holds a Certified Financial Planner&tm; (CFP®) designation. He lives in Richfield, Ohio with his wife, Jamie, three children, and two dogs. In his downtime, Mark enjoys fitness, golf, softball, skiing, and coaching his kids’ sports teams.
Disclaimer: Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd. (SWP) is an SEC registered investment advisor. SWP’s website is solely limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to its investment advisory services. This site does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any securities. Investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated are not guaranteed. SWP does not affect or attempt to affect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice or service for compensation over the Internet. Although the information provided to you on this site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, SWP cannot guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information or data made available for any particular purpose.
All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2024